acrimon
@

Basically I’m trying to design a good inner forearm tattoo (using the whole area) but I have no idea what the central image should be.

The idea is to include 3 or 4 sayings in it. They’re just small sentences about life and love(3, 5 and 7 words each).

I was initially thinking a candle with maybe a scroll going down it or not, and the sentences in the scroll and on the candle between the scroll. Or maybe even to have openings in the candle so the quotes are in the candle.

Then I was thinking an hourglass, but especially on the forearm it’s hard to leave a lot of room there for sentences. I was thinking one in the sand and one in the top glass.

But now I’m just stuck. I’ve been looking all around at forearm tattoos and trying to get an idea on just how small the text can be, while still being legible. Especially because I’m thinking of doing it in a cursive maybe.

I’ve also thought about just having some sort of stone or sand design or like an obelisk but I’m not sure. It’s hard to think of a themed image in that small an area while still having room for those sentences in it.

Any ideas kicking around at all? Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.