TattooVirgin
Participant
@tattoovirgin

Ive been looking all summer, I seriously dont think it exists. The reason why I dont particularly like the cream is cause i have yet to find a clear one and the white creams put a mask on your tats making it look somewhat dull and takes all the colour out of it uhhh. Unless there is a clear cream then i would prefer spray as it goes on clear.

All the blocks ive seen dont have the zinc/titanium oxide. That is the KEY ingredients for sunblock and the agents that actually reflect the UV rays and not just help it. To me its pointless using any sun product without this cause ive experienced first hand using a spray sunscreen.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

that’s the problem. that’s the stuff that makes sunblock white.
i rub in sunblock in really well and then put body jelly on it (it’s like vaseline but natural) and it helps make the tattoo shine.

TattooVirgin
Participant
@tattoovirgin
Rockysmom;73665 wrote:
that’s the problem. that’s the stuff that makes sunblock white.
i rub in sunblock in really well and then put body jelly on it (it’s like vaseline but natural) and it helps make the tattoo shine.

wouldnt vaseline like stuff make the sunscreen slide off? I also heard vaseline is bad for tats unless they only mean new tats.

It might be a good idea to try vaseline on top of sunscreen. I have emu oil and wonder if i use it on top of sunscreen if itll make the sunblock rub off. Cause emu oil is amazing for making your colours stand out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.