Kerb
Participant
@kerb

Where can i get some pictures or some uncommon chinese tattoos? I want half a sleeve done but dont know where too start, i dont want to pick something out of a book because other people will have it:confused:

HALP!

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

You need to figure out a general idea of what you want. you say chinese, what kind of chinese? do you want a traditional piece of history, a chinese landscape, characters, mythical creatures, etc?

We can help you once you have some general ideas but its hard to get a response with what you put up.

Kerb
Participant
@kerb
Gsouder;73294 wrote:
You need to figure out a general idea of what you want. you say chinese, what kind of chinese? do you want a traditional piece of history, a chinese landscape, characters, mythical creatures, etc?

We can help you once you have some general ideas but its hard to get a response with what you put up.

thanks for the reply!!

I was looking for something like flowers, a building and some clouds/wind.

Dont know much about this so it probably all sounds stupid.
thanks for your help

chining
Participant
@chining

Flower or wind is not particularly chiinese tattoo. Do you want a Chinese symbol as tattoo?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I would suggest looking at some Chinese art books (plenty in libraries) or wood/silk prints and base a design from that. My backpiece was inspired originally from a Japanese katana hilt and I just added elements that I liked from that.

The key thing is in all cultures you have a common thread of imagery – it is the artist’s interpretation and skill that makes it unique.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.