Mayohoffman
Participant
@mayohoffman

I have a color chipmunk and about 2 inches below that a color heart (see album for pics). Would a black tribal design be an ok looking background to incorporate the two tTtoos to make all flow together? All opinions and ideas would be appreciated.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

I think a tribal design would look awsome. What tribe are you from?

Mayohoffman
Participant
@mayohoffman

I’m not from any tribe, I just really like the designs.

Navysooner
Participant
@navysooner

Yet again I want to hold back and should but just can’t so I will try and be nice

Do you think it make you look cool? In my opinion don’t ever ever ever get tribal!!!

Mayohoffman
Participant
@mayohoffman

No, I’m not thinking about because I funk it will make me look cool. I just want an artistic design to combine my tattoos. I could just as easily said flowers or stars. Problem Much?

Navysooner
Participant
@navysooner

Flowers or stars is much better than tribal. Are you native American, south pacific islander, or do you just like kids coloring books that you color exerything in black and no artistic ability at all?

Mayohoffman
Participant
@mayohoffman

Point taken sweetie, no need to get excited 😉 I’ve started thinking in different directions with some very helpful suggestions from the great people here, yes you included…lol so thank you!

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

If you like it then get it.

I really don’t think tribal is the common denominator between hearts and chipmunks, though. It really just doesn’t mesh, flowers or vines or something natural seems like it would make more sense.

Mayohoffman
Participant
@mayohoffman

That’s the new direction I’m going but when I mentioned it to one tattoo artist he said it will look like a radioactive explosion behind what I already have. I’m sure he’s mistaken, so when my reulae gets. Ack I’ll go talk to him. There has to be some way to have a nice green leafy design without it looking radioactive.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.