Melly22
@

HI,
I am considering getting a tattoo of the number 22 right below my ankle in the heel part of the foot. I haven’t been able to find and photo or comments from others who have gotten a tattoo in this area. I would appreciate any information and do not plan on getting this tattoo until I hear from at least one good source. Thank you for taking your time to help me decide!!

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

lol ok… first off huge text isnt needed. Next, foot and especially ankle tattoos are known to be abover average in the pain department., mostly because its usually a rather boney area. Be prepared for some pain. If you arent good with pain, id suggest getting it somewhere else. Do not even think about use numbing creams or anything like that, it wont help (and TBH, will make you look like a panzy :D)

Also remember that the foot and ankle are areas where the skin moves and stretches alot, making it harder to heal than most areas of the body. You will have to go pretty easy on it for about a week or at least until it starts peeling. If you do alot of walking or running, this is another reason to get the tattoo somewhere else.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Seeing a picture of a tattoo in this area helps you…how? It’s the same thing as a tattoo anywhere else on your body. Also, the idea is stupid. No one cares what gang you’re affeliated with…some day you’ll (hopefully) grow up and realize that having a simple number on your ankle that “reps your town/pride/color/whatever-the-fuck is an idiotic idea.
(Font changed due to the simplistic mentality that bigger is awesome ‘foo. This shit’ll get read FO’ SHO’!)

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

I have part of a flower on my ankle and right now it has a scab and everytime I walk I can feel the skin moving and pulling the scab. Can’t wait till it comes off and starts to peel. That’s the only spot left with a scab so it does take a little longer to heal.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.