NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Holy shitballs is my tattoo been itching since I got it touched up. Granted, I’m sure the itching is from my tattoo being heavily scarred and going over a scarred tattoo, but it’s been a way over a month and it just itches like crazy, but the skin is still kind of touchy because of the scars underneath the ink. Is there any solution to itching? Any products out there to make the skin repair at a faster pace? Something tells me this tat is going to take long to heal and has many more months because of scars.

Also, when I sweat or do anything of that nature, the scars underneath the ink kind of inflame and seem to want to break through the skin, then when it calms down it’ll go back down. Will these scars eventually heal? Just opinions on the matter.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I don’t know about most of your questions but an immediate temporary fix to itching is to smack it with a rubber spatula.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Someone said fly swatter….. I believe in that theory. It’s very light-weight and handy, and should cause enough clap to soothe, but not so much as to hurt.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

some people have a small reaction to some colours of ink, normally yellows and reds, these can cause itchy sessions when the area of skin gets hot.
i have some red in a tattoo that is 3 yrs old and it still itches when the sun gets on it and warms the area up or sometimes after eating seafoods..

try to place a close up clear image of it in here for us to see 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.