bumpkinbaby
Participant
@bumpkinbaby

I am a newbie to the forum. I have been browsing the sight, so far everyone seems so open and honest! I am in need of help!!! I was wanting to get a full cover up on my upper back. I am open to any suggestions considering you all don’t know anything about me. I am in such a loss on what to get because of the width of this tattoo. Thanks in advance to all who reply! ~Donna~
38587_1392231921432_1101174461_31021508_6889883_n.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

This picture is obviously taken when the ink was new. How long has it been since you did it? The status (darkness of colors mostly) of the tattoo today pretty much dictates what, if anything, can be done with it.

bumpkinbaby
Participant
@bumpkinbaby

Yes this pic was taken fresh. Honestly, it’s been a month since I added to the LIFE. I am just not happy with it at all, I had excessive scabbing and need a lot of filling in on the birds.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, the birds are pretty horrible, so I can understand you not being happy with them.

If it’s only a month old, you’ll definitely need something really dark to cover them up with. Dark blue or even black.

Perhaps you should consider lasering them a bit to lighten and make the coverup easier? They are so small that the laser surgery just can’t be THAT expensive.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Second that. Just hit em with the laser a couple of times and go go you.
You need a better artist where are you?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Oh Cornish, on a practical note, (and I’m intersted because AFAIK there is no laser removal available in Iceland) how much would something like that cost to laser? Are the prices calculated in square footage or per shot or what?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.