mwc9548
Participant
@mwc9548

I was thinking about getting my first tattoo soon and have decided on a word tattoo across the top of my back saying ” One Life. One Shot.” The font is gonna kinda be in a cursive style but with my own flair and about a inch in height and 4 or 5 inches wide. Just wondering should I get it a little bigger or smaller. I can’t decide whether I want it to span shoulder blade to shoulder blade yet.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

Okay.
Sounds boring.

svendsgaard
Participant
@svendsgaard

I think you should get it bigger, an inch is very small for the top of a back…
Otherwise, great idea ๐Ÿ™‚

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

it’s really personal choice, no right or wrong answer. you should practice draw it on your back with a marker and see what you like better.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
gnarly;72542 wrote:
Okay.
Sounds boring.

THAT WAS TOTALLY UN CALLED FOR !!!

this member has joined up to get some help and all you can do is be rude to them, comments like that really p##s me off !!
just because you have a large piece on your ribs dont make you any more special than those who want small pieces on them .

@mwc9548

i would suggest going a little bit larger, the only reason why i say that is to enable the artist to do a real nice job on the script. If its too small then there would be not much detail, whereas if you go a little larger then it allows them to add shading inside the letters to give nice touch of class.
adding filigree and shading around it makes a nice design as well ๐Ÿ˜‰

mwc9548
Participant
@mwc9548

haha its straight. its pretty boring and straight forward, but I don’t plan on getting a lot of tattoos and im not looking for the shock and awe factor. It just has a lot of meaning for things i have been through. yea i’m thinking a couple inches in height. I was just unsure of if i should get really big or stick to something somewhat small and later add some design behind and around it.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly
Outlaw;72555 wrote:
THAT WAS TOTALLY UN CALLED FOR !!!

this member has joined up to get some help and all you can do is be rude to them, comments like that really p##s me off !!
just because you have a large piece on your ribs dont make you any more special than those who want small pieces on them .

It seems like you are more offended than the OP.
I wasn’t posting to be rude & I have nothing against small pieces.

๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.