bman11
Participant
@bman11

I am wanting to get a tattoo having something to do with my daughter, because she is just my whole world. I have been trying to think of a design for some time now and have somewhat settled on having her two baby footprints, her first and middle name and was finally wanting the flower of her birth month which is may, The lilly of the valley.

I am her dad so i dont want it to be to terribly girly but feminine at the same time since she is my little girl. Has anyone ever seen a masculine tattoo of the lilly of the valley? Or do you considered certain tattoos tagged to a sex? This would b my first tattoo and have been thinking about it for just over a year.

I am pretty much just looking for some input, such as is there a different symbol representing may that would be more suitable?

All opinions would be great, maybe someone can think of something i have not thought about.

Thanks

EDIT: Sorry maybe i should have posted this in a different section.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i dont think it matter too much to be honnest with you..
not long ago i did a piece for a big chap, they had just had a lovely little girl, so he came to me for a tattoo as the proud father….. he wanted a pink flower, bright leaves and his daughters name through the middle of it…. believe me, he is proud as punch with it……. shows it off wherever he goes 😉

12945_1314896431233_1195371806_961287_7019583_n.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Where father and daughter tattoos are concerned, I don’t think ‘feminine’ exist. Get a bright pink teddy tattooed on you for your daughter and it’s as manly as a mini-gun on a military hum-vee 🙂

bman11
Participant
@bman11

cool thanks guys, I was leaning in that direction but felt unsure. now the process of finding/creating something i like.

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78
bman11;72158 wrote:
cool thanks guys, I was leaning in that direction but felt unsure. now the process of finding/creating something i like.

So your leaning towards getting the pink teddy bear with a mini-gun? Sweet!! 😉

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Infamous78;72159 wrote:
So your leaning towards getting the pink teddy bear with a mini-gun? Sweet!! 😉

Oooohh.. good combo there! Bright pink Teddy on the back of the humvee, blasting away evil fluffy Bunnies!! Might make for a nice back/front piece :p

bman11
Participant
@bman11

well since Arni said that i just havent been able to get the idea out of my head, it just has to b done

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

a stretched pink hummer limo with your daughters name down the side in graffiti letters and with a giant teddy shooting out of the sunroof at alien style butterflies 😀

nahhh now on a serious mote, send me a pm if ya want a hand designing something 😉

ArniVidar
@arnividar
bman11;72162 wrote:
well since Arni said that i just havent been able to get the idea out of my head, it just has to b done

Hell yes! I just want to go and have it done right now 🙂 But it doesn’t fit well into the rest of my ink plans :rolleyes:

bman11
Participant
@bman11

ya sure outlaw if u could design that pink stretch for me thatd b ill. hehe ill send u a pm right now.

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78
bman11;72166 wrote:
ya sure outlaw if u could design that pink stretch for me thatd b ill. hehe ill send u a pm right now.

Instead of a pink limo how about a psychedlic limo? 😉

looney bin escapee
Participant
@looney-bin-escapee

didnt someone mention fluffy bunnies too?

alexxturner
Participant
@alexxturner

How old is she? Cause if she’s a toddler or something you could get her to draw a picture/write her name and get that tattooed?

looney bin escapee
Participant
@looney-bin-escapee
alexxturner;72272 wrote:
How old is she? Cause if she’s a toddler or something you could get her to draw a picture/write her name and get that tattooed?

that’s be cute as hell.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.