nadie22
Participant
@nadie22

i got my first tattoo on friday and it was lyrics to a song . but i found out today and because i was stupid and didn’t double check one of the words was misspelled it not a really bad spelling mistake but i want to get it fixed.

does anyone know if that is possable and would i have wait till my tattoo id fully healed because i can get it fixed.

btw the the mistake was is the lyric the work is than and i got it spelled then so it just changing an e to a i hope it will be doable
why do you think

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

Hey

Can you post the lyrics correctly and incorrectly and a photo?

Artist really should have noticed, so def be prepared to back and demand he fixes it

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

Yes its fixable. Wait until the tattoo is FULLY healed, then go back. Easy enough mistake, suprising that no one caught it before.:o

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

Sorry just saw the a/e thing.

Depends on the font I guess. Photo?

nadie22
Participant
@nadie22

btw the mistake is my fault i type the word out wrong

tattoo.jpg

its the e in then i wanna get changed it an a

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

For sure its fixable even if you need a ittle laser on the e just to take the line out of the centre first.

I have to be honest I would be really upset at your artist unless they asked you if it was right even though it makes no sense!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

It’s amazing how many people can’t spell worth shit. You can’t blame the tattooist for poor spelling.. he’s an artist.. they user their brains in different capacities :p

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.