dvirdone
Participant
@dvirdone

I currently have a tattoo with the two flags of my nationality, with Rest in Peace in a banner below them , for my father who passed away. i am going back on Tuesday to get a banner over the flags with my last name on it, but i am trying to think of other things to add to the tat to fill in space, the artist suggested clouds with rays of some sort which isn’t a bad idea, but i would be open to other ideas maybe that i haven’t thought about…thanks!

looney bin escapee
Participant
@looney-bin-escapee

I swear this is like deja vu. Didn’t I reply to this thread before?

If I didn’t then……

please post pics, it would make it easier to come up with ideas.

dvirdone
Participant
@dvirdone

Sorry didnt know how to post an image till i took the “posting an image 101” in general discussion haha Here you go….[/IMG]

looney bin escapee
Participant
@looney-bin-escapee
dvirdone;71391 wrote:
I currently have a tattoo with the two flags of my nationality, with Rest in Peace in a banner below them , for my father who passed away. i am going back on Tuesday to get a banner over the flags with my last name on it, but i am trying to think of other things to add to the tat to fill in space, the artist suggested clouds with rays of some sort which isn’t a bad idea, but i would be open to other ideas maybe that i haven’t thought about…thanks!

Let me get this straight, this is a memorial piece for your father, right?

If so, then why don’t you find something that is directly connected with your father. Instead of putting something like clouds and rays, which to me seem a little generic, I think you need to have something more personal for you and your father. If you’re not too sure as to what you want or are a little hesitant, don’t do it until you are sure. Really sure.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.