SussexHammer
Participant
@sussexhammer

Heyy, I was just wondering whether someone can tell me if its okay to go swimming in the sea with the tattoo i had done 5 weeks ago?
I plan to go to the beach tommorow with my friend and have a touch up booked for wednesday but is it alright to put my tattoo in salt walter ?

Kind regard, jess

Mountain_Man
Participant
@mountain_man

I know that its not recommended in pools cause of the chlorine but never really heard of anything with the ocean altho now that I live in a coastal area I still hear them say its not a good idea but Im not sure if thats because of the water or because of exposed to the sun and elements. Hopefully your not going anywhere near the BP mess like where Im at

SussexHammer
Participant
@sussexhammer

Im no where near an oil spillage or anything, my beach is generally quite normal.
I mean i can cope with not putting my tattoo under the water because it is on my wrist, but i keep hearing that one minute its okay to swim in the sea then the next person tells me it is not!

Mountain_Man
Participant
@mountain_man

I dont know I would say its all up to what you are willing to chance but regardless I would use a hi spf sunscreen

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

if its been 5 weeks it SHOULD be ok, but everybody is different and heals different…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.