MrTatooMan
@

Hey, guys i am wondering if i should get a tattoo on my face… i want to make it like talons coming across both of my cheeks …. Will this make me a complete outcast in society? (not that i care about that)

if you have a tattoo on your face, let me know if you are happy about it?

thanks guys

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Yea do it, that shit would look cool.

KJD2121
Participant
@kjd2121

Yeah do it and try to get a decent job. FAIL…

MrTatooMan
@

Well i own a landscaping company so i dont have to worry about getting hired

KJD2121
Participant
@kjd2121
MrTatooMan;69773 wrote:
Well i own a landscaping company so i dont have to worry about getting hired

Well I do believe that the people that you do landscapes for are your customers, therefore they hire you!! Some may be weirded out about your looks.

Think about where you will be in 10-20-30 years. What if your company fails and you need a job??

Honestly, Why do you want a tattoo on your face? I don’t get it. Be sure to look at this thread from another forum. http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/viewtopic.php?t=7134&sid=945d304475337a0bcb7271ade674f608

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

I don’t think this guy is for real. Post some pics so we can see your work.

KJD2121
Participant
@kjd2121
xxTOPDOGxx;69782 wrote:
I don’t think this guy is for real. Post some pics so we can see your work.

Ok I see – TROLL – I guess I fell for it.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

I don’t like face tattoos AT ALL.

kangarooman
Participant
@kangarooman

that idea sounds cool. Personally I’m not a fan of large face tattoos tho. The only face tattoo I would get would be something small near my ear, but hey that’s just me.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I think this is a horrible Idea. Tattoos on your face= you will never get into heaven. Our lord, jesus christ, said in leviticus 28-13 that “thou with markings not put upon ye by my father, who art in the holy hood, will be put in hell, or at least at a soccer game. So don’t do it. blessed be and pass the beans”.

You DO want to get into heaven, don’t you? This is a very bad idea and you will never forgive yourself.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly
Gsouder;69891 wrote:
I think this is a horrible Idea. Tattoos on your face= you will never get into heaven. Our lord, jesus christ, said in leviticus 28-13 that “thou with markings not put upon ye by my father, who art in the holy hood, will be put in hell, or at least at a soccer game. So don’t do it. blessed be and pass the beans”.

You DO want to get into heaven, don’t you? This is a very bad idea and you will never forgive yourself.

Agreed.

Also. We need more Bible quotes in this thread.

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:28

We’re all quite genuinely screwed, my friends

In fact, here’s the website I checked the quotation against…

http://www.biblebelievers.com/watkins_tattoos/bible.html

OUCH

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

the preachy shit was a joke right?…..

some face tats can be pulled off.. like lil waynes..subtle…sexy…

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

Do you mean Me, Gsouder or the website.

Well, I should only speak for myself here, but I assume that Gsouder as well as myself was joling – considering we both have tattoos.

However, that website I put up, and the bible quotation I used, were sadly very real.

big-ad
Participant
@big-ad

If your for real i would really give it some thought, although i think people should be able to have ink where they please the social stigma would definitely be an issue! If you own your own business dealing with the public then it could even lose you business, (most people wanting landscaping are middle class, in there 40 or above) a social group who might not look on a face tattoo too favourably

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.