AmberLynnBabyy
Participant
@amberlynnbabyy

Im very interested in modeling for magazines such as inked in the future. I plan getting more work done. Anyone want to share their opinions?

Photo0035.jpg

Keep in mind Im just beginning and this is minus all of the fancy make-up. Id appreciate honesty, I can handle the harsh truth. Thank you

Mike Ashworth
Participant
@mike-ashworth

Here is my opinion. If you are looking to get into modeling tattoos. Get tattoos that are eye catching. Stay away from tribal, kanji or anything small. Get tattoos that are works of art. Look up good artists and let then transform you into artwork. It will be very beneficial. It will be hard to hit a magazine with kanji and small script.

AmberLynnBabyy
Participant
@amberlynnbabyy

yeah I’ve figured that out. I’m getting the kanji wrapped with art to at least make that part more exceptional. Cant go back now but everything can be improved 🙂

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

youre super hot, i think any ink rag would put you on their mag as long as you have a decent amount of chair time. that being said, for me personally, full sleeves on girls always does something funny to me below my waistline.

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w
yodaddynukka;69639 wrote:
youre super hot, i think any ink rag would put you on their mag as long as you have a decent amount of chair time. that being said, for me personally, full sleeves on girls always does something funny to me below my waistline.

Agreed. The world needs more hot chicks with awesome sleeves.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.