yeahbuddy69
Participant
@yeahbuddy69

Well I got a tattoo for my bday the other day.. and well the stencil looked amazing and so did the drawing but when the artist was done it looked like total shit.. like a prison tattoo… and I NEED to get this damn thing removed ASAP and hopefully get it to where i can put another tattoo there.. not completely covering it prolly smaller.. and i was wondering if i leave it in the sun/ swim / keep petrolium jelly on it if itll fade faster then go to get it lazered, here it is (and it cost me $150) http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs610.snc3/32129_403725971532_606201532_4808997_5189534_n.jpg http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs338.snc3/29529_403340781532_606201532_4795739_2066471_n.jpg (notice the ass didn’t even finish the whiskers on the other side.. as soon as he was done he bandaged it up.. so i couldnt say anything)

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

OMG!! Did you not look at it while it was being done?
That has got to be one of the poorest tattoos I have ever seen. I would have strangled the tattoo monkey with his clip cord!

On a serious note please dont do anything bad to it, the better you heal it the better it will be removed.If you mess about with it you are more likely to end up with scars. Give it 8 weeks to heal properly and get some laser on it. I doubt very much that you will be able to get anything smaller ever but for Gods sake get a decent artist this time.

yeahbuddy69
Participant
@yeahbuddy69

Yeah.. It looks like a prison tat… do you think i could get it completely removed?

yeahbuddy69
Participant
@yeahbuddy69

and the angle he was doing it i couldn’t look down and see… AND after he started it he decided to go back and smoke a joint and it turns out the guy was drinking.. idk if i could get them in trouble wit that or what.. but there wasnt shit i could do because he already started

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

all u can do now is keep it baking in the sun and let it fade. then once it heals get some laser sessions and get it covered up by a REPUTABLE artist.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

I’ve seen worse. If you read thru these boards you will find many, many people that have had the same experience. Who was the scratcher and where do they work?
Listen to Cornishtiger, he seems to be wise in these matters.
If there are any mods reading this, do we have a Topic where we can RANT and RAVE about the artists that we have had experience with? It would be great to be able to give props were due and slam the scratchers that send these poor souls to us looking for advise.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

I think you could get rid of most of it easy. Getting all of it out will be possable but would take a lot of work.
If I was you I would plan on partial removal and a good coverup of the same size.

With regard to “baking it off” in the sum please be very carful giving advice like that with no specific guidence. Sun and black ink do not mix at all. You stand a real good chance of getting a serious amount of sunburn under black ink and even scars.

Better safe than sorry.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

I’d let it heal then get it lasered to lighten it up. Then find a real artist to design a good coverup.

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

Pull your pants up!!

KJD2121
Participant
@kjd2121

You have to tell us who this dick is. We also need a phone number so we can all call and give him a bunch of shit.

What the hell is it supposed to be?? I would go back to the shop owner and complain and demand my money back. Don’t be a pussy about this – you need to let the shop know that this is a huge fuck-up.

KJD2121
Participant
@kjd2121

You have to tell us who this dick is. We also need a phone number so we can all call and give him a bunch of shit.

What the hell is it supposed to be?? I would go back to the shop owner and complain and demand my money back. Don’t be a pussy about this – you need to let the shop know that this is a huge fuck-up.

kangarooman
Participant
@kangarooman

You definitely don’t want to mess with it or try to mess it up while it is healing. Just heal it the best you can cause then it will be easier to laser off. For the record tho wolf tattoos are sweet and I’ve seen worse tattoos than that. Also it’s not like it’s you’re whole chest or something. I’d say a few laser sessions and you’ll probably be good to get something else. I would do a little more research on artists in your area next time tho. Good luck!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

trust me, going out in the sun without sunscreen will help fade it significantly. another thing that will fade it, which i dont recommend, is submerging in water.

markh
Participant
@markh
Infamous78;69655 wrote:
Pull your pants up!!

I was thinking the same thing.LOL:D Go to a good artist before you do anything and get their advice. It’s amazing what a good coverup artist can accomplish.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.