AKing2713
Participant
@aking2713

So I have a few tattoos and I’m thinking about starting a big back piece. Its going to take a while obviously and the problem I have is I’m in the military. So I move around a lot. Was wondering how artists feel about working on other peoples art. I want the piece to look the same throughout and want to at least get everything outlined before I leave this place. So you think that would be a problem? I don’t want to start something that I am going to have a hard time trying to finish if I can’t get it all done before I leave.

Your thoughts?

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Do you know where your going to be next?
Maybe ask your artist knows of any artists there?
You could get your artists planned out and let them know the plan so you know in advance that they are cool with the piece and everyone knows the deal.

vendetta-92
Participant
@vendetta-92

If youre a soldier I have a feeling if you walked in wearing your ACU’s theyd move you “up to first class” like any airport, could be wrong though.

AKing2713
Participant
@aking2713

@Cornishtiger – I know where I am going next but not sure of any tattoo places around there. I mean I guess I could look it up but I am really just wondering how artists feel about working on other artist pieces. If it is a no no I will try to avoid it.

@vendetta-92
– Not worried about getting an appointment more like cash situation. I have the cash its just I might not be able to drop all the money at once (Guessing its going to be expensive). and just FYI I have never gotten that sort of treatment before. I mean I’ve gotten alot of handshakes, thank yous, and god blesses(which I always love) but not to many “up to first classes”. Guess I’m just not lucky enough. :p

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.