maxul
@

Hey as you may know that maximum number of people regret their tattoos. Do you know why? Because they do not pick a design that fits their personality. Here you will find answer of this question. How to pick a tattoo
that fits your personality?

There is no doubt tattoos have become a fashion icon now a days. Everyone whether guy or girl wants to get at least one kind of tattoo. Here problem is that they can not find design that fits their personality. Which is very important. Though there is no shortage of tattoo designs. But they get confused when they go for a tattoo.

I think maximum people pick their tattoo design in tattoo studio. Guys and girls it is wrong. You must pick your tattoo before going parlor. If you will pick your tattoo design in parlor then your tattoo artist will show you so many flash designs on computer screen and you will be confused after it he will impose his design on you. At last you will not be able to get tattoo that fits your personality.

Now you may ask us what is the best way to pick a tattoo design. First of all I want to say that you must pick your tattoo before going to your tattoo artist and you must include your passion and emotions in your tattoo design. For example if you have passion about bikes then it will good idea to include bike in your tattoo design. If you love pink color then you must get ink in pink color.

You also need to think about yourself, your nature and personality whether you are tough, aggressive or soft. Accordingly you can pick your tattoo design for example if you aggressive then dragon, tiger and some tribal designs will be best for your. On the other side if you are soft that fairy, butterfly and some tribal designs will work for you. So you have to think.

You don not need to think about the particular meaning of any particular tattoo design. Because you can associate your personal meaning with any design. You must search for your tattoo on search engine and other websites. There are thousands designs available for both guys and girls. You just need some time while picking a design because your tattoo will be with you forever.

Creating a design is also a good idea. You can combine two or three images founded in search engine in order to create a unique design. But don not forget to include your passion, emotions and personality in your
design. There are thousands mind blowing designs available such as star tattoos, tribal tattoos, butterfly tattoos and fairy tattoos. So guys and girls choose best design that fits best to your personality.

I wish you all the best with you tattoo!

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

So…
Your first post here was to preach about how to pick a tattoo?

Shut up.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Spam…Spam…Spam…Spam
How about a nice spamwich sandwich?

shudderingfordays
Participant
@shudderingfordays

This has opened my eyes. I was about to get a butterfly tattooed on my forehead, but then realised I am an aggressive person with a very aesthetic backside.

Dragon on the arse it is.

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

The perfect tattoo is the one you like the best. Doesnt have to fit your personality.

Now GTFO.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

i love idiots 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.