Jand31
@

New to this forum, I used to rock the inkednation but they have been down for sum time. Anyway I’m in the military and just got stationed in the Virginia beach area and was wondering if anybody could recOmmend me to sum artist around the area looking for sum1 who speciallizes in pin-ups and another artist who does just black and grey would be good if they had sum portrit expierance. Thank you any info helps

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

You happened to spell the word “some” wrong 5 times. I am not sure if you are aware of the fact as your grammar, spelling, and punctuation seem very sporadic, being correct one minute and terrible the next. Perhaps you where in a hurry when typing up your question, or maybe you ditched English class too many times during school. Either way, good luck on your search for an artist. I am unfamiliar with the area.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
Jand31;68703 wrote:
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I used to rock the inkednation but they have been down for some time. Anyway, I’m in the military and just got stationed in Virginia beach and I was wondering if anybody could recommend an artist in the area. I’m looking for someone who speciallizes in pin-ups and another artist who does just black and grey… it would be good if they had some portrait experience as well.. Thank you, any info you can give me helps

By the way, I already checked google and drove around to some of the shops because that’s what people do first before they post on a forum looking for artists. I also asked some of my buddies who live in the area as well and I came up with nothing.

Agreed! Dude, I appreciate outside of the box thinking and different ways of doing things but your post makes you seem like you are in 8th grade.

I reposted your post with the proper spelling and improved grammar. I added a little bit as well….

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I checked a few artists online for you unfortunately not been in person so check them out carefully.

One of the popular ones is The Blue Horseshoe – seem to do a range of very nice and bright styles – poss pin-up material there for you.

For black and shade/portrait Marco Hyder of Ocean Mystique seems to do some very nice work.

Take care
Matthew

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

14/2 = 7 I hope that is SOME help

KJD2121
Participant
@kjd2121
Cornishtiger;68722 wrote:
14/2 = 7 I hope that is SOME help

LOL – The military will take any1.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.