MrSultan531
Participant
@mrsultan531

I set up my appointment to finish my dragon for this friday, and i doubt it will take the entire day. So i have been talking to my artist and he said whatever time we have left after the dragon we can start on my foot.

My original plan with my foot was to do a detailed anatomy of the layers of tendons, veins, muscle and bones and that in turn would make it look disgusting. Because i have had 2 months (back in march we made appointment and this friday was first full day he had open) to think about it and i have come up with the feeling that a basic foot anatomy tattoo is too boring, or unoriginal/ non creative. Anyone can say put bones and junk on my foot, so i have been thinking of ways to take it to the next level. I have gotten no where, and am perfectly fine with not getting it done this friday, its just it wont cost me any extra if we do it right after the dragon is finished.

The only things i have thought of was having it look like my foot was peeling apart, toes bones to middle of my foot having layer after layer peeled back, or some sort of metallic/ flesh fusion.

Any ideas?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.