Poesy
Participant
@poesy

Does anyone have one here?

Mine’s going to be literary based but I just love looking at them, got slightly obsessed with www. contraiwise.org

I’d love to see any that people here have if they can upload them or direct me towards their albums?

Thanks,

Poesy

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I don’t have any… Personally, I don’t like words on my body. I feel that any tattoo I want to get can be done with an image that will literally be worth 1000 words.

But that’s me. If it turns you on and you have something you think would be cool to have on you, have at it. I would suggest doing something with it though… maybe have the beginning and the end out of focus, or find a really cool font. THe first couple of photos on the site that you listed were boring. (in my opinion)

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

I agree in a way – I think it’s good to incorporate something else so the words become yours – mine is literally going to be one word incorporated into a bigger picture.

Whilst an image can say a thousand words though, sometimes an image can’t imitate the beautiful placement of a just a few words. ๐Ÿ™‚ but that’s an English student point of view ๐Ÿ˜›

Hence I want the best of both

Does anyone on this forum have one?

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

Do you mean just words? lol…

I love words myself, english is my favorite subject…

my second tattoo says Life is short. just a reminder that i’ll die, soon, so make the most of it =)

Ryan2ndtat-1.jpg

third tattoo is my sisters name, cause i love her =)

3rdtattoooo.jpg

fourth tattoo is my favorite number… not really literary but still counts??

tatoo-27.jpg

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

By literary, I meant quotations from books, songs and poetry etc, but those are lovely! Though in a way, literature is just words in a beautiful order!

What fonts did you use on those? And why is 27 your favourite number?

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

oh lol. sorry! =p

and I picked the artist because I liked his freehand writing. Sort of elegant, at the same time gangster :)… so it’s not a particular font, but his..

and 27… it was my cubby number in kindergarten lol…and it’s just always stood out to me.. =)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.