foxylady
Participant
@foxylady

I currently have a cross about two inches down from my armpit . It is about four inches long. I have a long torso. I got that tattoo last year, soon after was diagnosed with cancer. I am in remission now 🙂 .
I want to add onto the tattoo but want suggestions. something that represents beauty and strengh ( no cancer ribbons tho)

Sara :p

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well Sara, despite knowing how this does sound considering the location, we could really use a picture to be able to see what you have and judge what could look good with it.

And YAY on the remission, by the way 🙂

foxylady
Participant
@foxylady

I know . Forgot my photobucket pw . Ill upload one soon.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

I’m sure the more artistic forum members will be able to come up with some ideas for you Sara, unfortunately I’m not one of the more arty members. Just wanted to congratulate you on being in remisssion, take care – Karen

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I think you should get tire iron.

I’ll have better suggestions with a photo : )

CodeRed101
Participant
@codered101

Agreeing with the others that a pic would be good to have, I have a back piece of an angel due to a family member passing of cancer. I think itd be cool to somehow have an angel embrace the cross with the wings going up the shoulder blade and under the breast, of course thatd be a very unique way and some people may disagree with it, because you wouldnt see the whole thing from one angle. I have mine off centered on my back which isnt totally normal from what ive seen, and ive gotten compliments on it not being centered. One thing I did with mine to represent strength, is have the angels clothes torn.(To represent a long and hard battle) Of course this is only myself and its your tattoo, I just hope to kick start some ideas for you to think about.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.