Demure
Participant
@demure

Fellow Tattoo Enthusiasts:

I have a sex blog. I write in it constantly. A friend of mine and I were discussing our wild sex stories on FaceBook Chat and he told me about Tucker Max. Ever since I started reading his work, I can’t stop. This particular story really grabbed me and I thought you all would get a kick out of it. So enjoy my findings and if you read anymore of his stories you’ll surely be amused. Max quotes one of his friends who ultimately described me when I was single and I quote,

“One friend in particular summed it up: “At least you had this realization. Most guys go through life being blissfully ignorant. My girlfriends who juggle a lot of guys are the ones who don’t give off any slutty vibe…which is how they totally get away with it. Every guy they are with thinks they’ve got the perfect situation–a sweet girl who comes over at midnight once or twice a week because that’s all she wants. They don’t understand that she’s got the same perfect arrangement with four other guys.”

So with that little segment I leave you to read more of his work. It’s pure greatness and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!!

Sincerely,
-D

P.S The story is too long to post on the forum so here’s the direct link to it HERE

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I freaking LOVED his book! The shit story was the best thing I have ever read in my whole entire life. I was laughing so hard I was crying… I’m scared to see the movie though.

So… um… about this sex blog…

Demure
Participant
@demure
Gsouder;66455 wrote:
I freaking LOVED his book! The shit story was the best thing I have ever read in my whole entire life. I was laughing so hard I was crying… I’m scared to see the movie though.

So… um… about this sex blog…

WHAT?! Movie??!?!?!? WHEN!!! I neeeeeed to see it. Yeah the shit story really cracked me up.

BLAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Pure greatness. Who thought being so brutally honest would make someone so famous?

Eh… yes. Sex Blog.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.