fryc86
Participant
@fryc86

I’m thinking of using these two pictures. I want two hearts in the shape and layout like in the first picture. And I want to be able to illustrate the blood running down, like in the second. I like the dark red color of the first pic, but I’m not sure that I would be able to show individual stream of blood running down it if the whole thing is already red. So I was thinking about using a lighter color for the hearts, and use dark red blood dropping within it, but I’ve heard that lighter inks, white specifically, don’t work as well on tattoos. I could use pink, but not sure if that would work either. Then I’ll probably just do a dark black type shading around the outside of the whole thing. any ideas? thanks

hearts.jpg

whiteheart.jpg

dolf_peeters
Participant
@dolf_peeters

why not do the 2 hearts in black/grey shading and have the blood running down them colored red, the red would really stand out then, like the girl with the red coat in shindler’s list

333491221_ff71b3ff9d.jpg

fryc86
Participant
@fryc86

yeah I do like that concept and would like to do something like that sometime. I’m not sure I want to do it with this one though. I’m going to put something else in each heart, and don’t really think it would look right in black and white.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.