Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Hi Everyone,

I’m, like, going in for my, like first Tattoo this week and I wanted to see what you guys like thought of my design. It’s a very small sized dragon and its got another dragon sort of like under it but behind it and there is a dolphin in a tuxedo that sits below it next to an island that has a palm tree and a hammock and a tire swing with lots and lots of shading and color. Oh and the first dragon is going to have wings kind of like a bat and kind of like a, you know, like a bird with no feathers and the other one is going to like, be dress, like, one of those male strippers with the collar and the sleeve cuffs. there’s going to be an abstract sun in the background. It’s going to like be about the size of a quarter what do you guys think????

Also, how much is it going to cost and can one of you draw it for me? I know I have to pay the artist in the shop to draw it so if I can have one of you do it for me for free then I won’t have to pay the artist and lik, save money.

and I’m a pussy, is it going to hurt, is there a way to make it not hurt at all because I’m a really big pansy please help? my friend says if you chew on uncooked cauliflower and stick peanut butter up your nose it makes the pain go away have you guys heard about this? Like, thanks for all the, like, help and stuff.

><

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Lmao

I would suggest placing a plastic bag over your head and breathing deeply for several breaths. Will def help with the pain side.

I can stump up a dollar towards the cost of it.

Take care
Matthew

Ben1985
Participant
@ben1985

The cauliflower/peanut butter thing definitely works. I use that every time. 😀

DenGal
Participant
@dengal

Suggest drinking hard liquor

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

hahaha. love it. thats seriously what half the new posts here say 😛

MissP83
Participant
@missp83

lol that’s priceless!!!

CourtneyLS99
Participant
@courtneyls99

Hahaha! I was laughing the entire time I was reading that. Thank you.

DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip

giggles 😀

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Gsouder;66027 wrote:
my friend says if you chew on uncooked cauliflower and stick peanut butter up your nose it makes the pain go away have you guys heard about this?

Really? I heard it was hot mustard, and supposed to go up the a$$. It’s, like, you know… those pain medication ass pills you get from the doctor, only works much better and much faster!

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

OMG….you DO have a sense of humour, still laughing at that one! Best laugh I’ve had all day – thank you!

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Good shit!!!! +1.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.