ThexForumxP4P
@

So when i was younger i got tattooed Music Low just under my neck thrue my chest, i would like to ladd maybe 2 words to change the meaning .. like this —- music low

!!
i tought about will music low remains but i dont really like it , i would like something more raw!
So if you have any idea post it please!!!

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Sushi is raw

Jlin
Participant
@jlin

Can you post a picture so we can get an idea of how much room you have above and below and how large your tattoo is in general?

Thanks
J

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
Cornishtiger;65865 wrote:
Sushi is raw

Meat it raw before you cook it.and Monday nights are raw.

Demure
Participant
@demure

Let’s not list anymore things that could be considered raw… 😉 Jlin is right, we need a visual please.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

You can always maybe go for a cover up or add symbols to the piece. But as already stated a photo will help as we can then see sizing and space available.

Take Care
Matthew

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly
Cornishtiger;65865 wrote:
Sushi is raw

Not always.

As it’s already been said, a picture would definitely be helpful. Do you just want to add more words? Or would you consider adding some images?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
gnarly;66029 wrote:
Not always.

As it’s already been said, a picture would definitely be helpful. Do you just want to add more words? Or would you consider adding some images?

I wrote up this while thing about how sushi is defined as raw fish and how you could possibly think that it was sometimes cooked but I decided to google it first and here’s what I came up with:

Sushi (寿司, 鮨, or 鮓?) is cooked vinegared rice that is commonly topped with other ingredients, such as fish or other seafood[1], or put into rolls. Sliced raw fish alone is called sashimi, as distinct from sushi. Sushi that is served rolled inside or around dried and pressed layer sheets of seaweed (or nori) is makizushi (巻き). Toppings stuffed into a small pouch of fried tofu is inarizushi. Toppings served scattered over a bowl of sushi rice is called chirashi-zushi (ちらし).

So I apologize for the post that I deleted and I admit that I was wrong!

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly
Gsouder;66038 wrote:
I wrote up this while thing about how sushi is defined as raw fish and how you could possibly think that it was sometimes cooked but I decided to google it first and here’s what I came up with:

Sushi (寿司, 鮨, or 鮓?) is cooked vinegared rice that is commonly topped with other ingredients, such as fish or other seafood[1], or put into rolls. Sliced raw fish alone is called sashimi, as distinct from sushi. Sushi that is served rolled inside or around dried and pressed layer sheets of seaweed (or nori) is makizushi (巻き). Toppings stuffed into a small pouch of fried tofu is inarizushi. Toppings served scattered over a bowl of sushi rice is called chirashi-zushi (ちらし).

So I apologize for the post that I deleted and I admit that I was wrong!

I accept your apology :]

Demure
Participant
@demure

Onagi is my favourite. If served raw, is poisonous. But.. yeah…. how about that photo…?

NeckTattoosRock
Participant
@necktattoosrock

Ya we need to see it to give you suggestions. I hate my first tattoo also and just want to get it removed. The artist did a crap job and I was such an idiot for not having it sketched out beforehand (took it from a photo). Live and learn.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.