MrSultan531
Participant
@mrsultan531

I told a friend i would get a tattoo when he got his first, and that may be sometime this summer. So now i am trying to figure out exactly what i want to get done, and need some help.

My idea is to go get my foot xrayed, and get an anatomy of me tattoo done on my right foot. I dont want it to be flat out gross as in rotting flesh, but i would rather have it be so detailed that its just gross that way. I have been looking at drawings and human feet and now i am trying to figure out a good balance. The different layers i have noticed have been skin, tendons, muscle, veins, and the bones themselve. I have found a few refernce drawins and this is one of the best:

http://1stardust9.deviantart.com/art/foot-muscles-55083346

I do not know how i want everything to come together, and i could use some sugestions. My general idea is to get a little bit of everything, but i dont know what would look best. I dont really want it to be like my foot is just destroyed, but more along the lines of just the layers are showing. I have read that it is best to keep it on the top of the foot so it doesn’t age as fast like it would on the side, or bottom.

Any input is appreciated

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

it can be done and would look cool but you might have to get it touched up often . ๐Ÿ˜€

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

if you stand flat on the floor and draw a line along the side of your foot level with the top of your little toe then it is safe to tattoo down to that line without too much worry about fading quickly, below that normally drops out pretty quick

your design sound cool and gross at the same time, i would just suggest that you choose your artist well as there is a lot of detail and also feet are funny things to work on, make sure they have a good portfolio showing work with good detail and also work on feet as well. ๐Ÿ˜‰

MrSultan531
Participant
@mrsultan531

Yea the only thing i was a little concerend about was the fact that it was so much detail on the foot. Other than that i am pretty sure he can do it.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=148849548&albumId=1581989

There is a very small portion of his portfolio, the one at his shop is like 4″ thick. I did notice he had one that he did with someones shoulder and it was with muscle and weird green tendon like things. I am going to have to talk to him and see what he has to say

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.