GT_TDI_150
Participant
@gt_tdi_150

Guys,

I’m new here and looking at getting a tattoo done in the next few weeks, but I can’t decid between 2 artist

Can I have your opinion on these 2 please?

first guy

Second guy

thanks

Jlin
Participant
@jlin

Hello and welcome to the board!

I am by no means an expert but looking at the portfolios I would go with the first one. What exactly are you looking to get? The artist is showing some very different styles on the myspace link, so just asking out of curiosity.

Im sure youll get some more answers from more experienced users 🙂

Vynidual
Participant
@vynidual

First guy looks to be really good!

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

I agree with the first tattooist as well. Both are indeed good, but the first one shows more consistency in many different pieces that expand to certain body parts as well as different styles, shading, and coloring.

I’d go with the first tattooist.

GT_TDI_150
Participant
@gt_tdi_150

thanks guys

I;m looking at getting a cityscape done in black and grey with selective colour highlights

Jlin
Participant
@jlin

That sounds interesting! Would love to see a picture when you get it done 🙂

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

What kind of cityscape?

The reason I’m asking is because neither seem to fit the tight, straight line profile you are going to need to get your work done. I would consider looking around some more before you make your final choice based on what you want.

Gym
Participant
@gym

Hi, while I agree the fist guy’s folio looks nicer the second guy is a better tattooer. Remember most of what an artist tattoos is dictated by their clients, so horrible designs don’t necessarily equate to bad tattoos. Their grey-wash is about equal, the second guy’s lines and colour are technically better though. Having said that, the first guy might be a better Artist and more capable of drawing your design. Maybe meet them both and see which one makes you more comfortable.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

I like the 1st one the best.

GT_TDI_150
Participant
@gt_tdi_150

already met with the second guy, going for a chat with the first on saturday

GT_TDI_150
Participant
@gt_tdi_150

guys, anymore opinions on the 2 guys, will probably be putting on a deposit with one of them in bout 16hrs time

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.