bobber
@

I’m looking for Russian Tattoos, specifically Russian Tattoos from the Russian Navy. I can’t seem to find any good websites that have this. Does anyone know any good sites/books that I can find some designs? I know this is somewhat specific but I’m hoping someone out there knows something about them.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

most will be religious designs , even the russian gangster tattoos are very religious 😉

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

theres a lot of possibilities for “russian navy” tattoos, what are you looking for specifically? russian ships? i’m in the united states navy, but pics of russian ships aint hard to find…. just google search…

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Here is a link for the Russian Navy Flags and emblems that were often popular in post 1970’s.

Prior to that it was a mixture of religious and political icons with anchors, flags, and cannons and such.

http://tmg110.tripod.com/soviet1.htm

Take Care
Matthew

vaglocker
Participant
@vaglocker

Just as U.S Naval veteran (or any branch of the military) might take offense to a civilian wearing an insignia he has not earned, a Russian Naval verteran may feel the same way and you may just open yourself up for an ass whoopin if the wrong person sees it. This especially goes for those out there who want Russian style prison tattoos. You may have good intentions but don’t be surprised if it gets you in trouble some day.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228
vaglocker;64328 wrote:
Just as U.S Naval veteran (or any branch of the military) might take offense to a civilian wearing an insignia he has not earned, a Russian Naval verteran may feel the same way and you may just open yourself up for an ass whoopin if the wrong person sees it. This especially goes for those out there who want Russian style prison tattoos. You may have good intentions but don’t be surprised if it gets you in trouble some day.

ooh, very good point indeed, i am in the US Navy, and it fries me when i see people with navy insignia/apparel, etc when they have not served. its disrespectful.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.