Slipknot91
Participant
@slipknot91

My uncle has this tattoo on the webbing of his finger between his index finger and thumb and my dad told me it is either a single green dot or three triangle dots. All i’am wanting to know is what the meaning is behind it? Everytime I see my uncle either I forget to ask or it just slips my mind. I have heard diffrent meanings behind the tattoo. Thanks.

tattoofan91
Participant
@tattoofan91

Normally this is a borstal spot tattoo. (prison).

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

The 3 dot triangle has a variety of meaning from different cultures.

Many Hispanic gangs use it as a symbol of affinity for their gang members – they are equal in the family even if not treated equally in outside life.

A lot of American merchant sailors would get a 3 dot triangle as a memory of their first voyage.

The French use it as a symbol which means death to the police or fuck the world. Others interpret it as an anarchist symbol (3 dots shape an A).

In Britain it can mean Coppers (police) are bastards.

The single dot in Britain suggests time spent in juvenile prison in the 70/80’s which were hard places called Borstals.

Take Care
Matthew

Slipknot91
Participant
@slipknot91

I doubt it would be a three dot tattoo since he has never been to jail(As far as I know anyways). Now all I’am trying to figure out is what the Green Dot Tattoo means? Thanks for the responses!

tattoofan91
Participant
@tattoofan91

If it is a single dot it means he has been inside in his earlier days, 4 dots on knuckles represents ACAB, do research on google to find out what that means are use your imagination, lol.

CourtneyLS99
Participant
@courtneyls99

I always heard it stood for “my crazy life” and meant that your life is so crazy that you’re either gonna end up in the hospital, prison, or dead.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.