okoman
Participant
@okoman

Hi, well first of all sorry for bothering you all.
Ive been looking around the internet for snake tattoo what is around the arm and kinda in japanise style.
Well but i havent found any good pictures.
So im asking peoples help, to find the perfect one or something similar.

Snake tattoo around the arm, in japanise style, coulors, not small, with other details.

And because ive necer done a tattoo on the surface where hair/fur? grows, will it ruin the tattoo?

Cheers!

Marek from Estonia 😉

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum, try looking on sites like deviantart.com and ratemyink.com and google.com image search engine

okoman
Participant
@okoman

Thank you for reply.
Ive tried google.. uuh searched like hrs.
But ty for the links i will check them out.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

also you could go into a tattoo parlor and have them draw you something… just a suggestion 😛

okoman
Participant
@okoman

Yes, ive thinked about it, but would be better to me and to the tattoo parlor if i have something on a paper, to show what i want and etc..

But the hand hair/fur? question is still in the air, answers for that?

okoman
Participant
@okoman
Outlaw;63790 wrote:
welcome to the forum, try looking on sites like deviantart.com and ratemyink.com and google.com image search engine

The site deviantart is very useful.
I found few snakes from there, but not for arm.
Well these is found from there:
1st SNAKE – thats for arm, but i have to really see the tattoo parol, to add some colors, lose some details and make the beast around my arm.
Or
2nd SNAKE – on to my stomach.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

As long as you have a picture of what kind of snake you want your artist should be able to change it to fit your arm.

okoman
Participant
@okoman

well thank you everyone for the answers.
But i still have 2 questions, if im gonna make a tatto on my arm, does the hand hair makes it ugly?
And the secong one is if i decide to get the “snake2” on my stomach will it be ugly aswell if my body aint that fit?
My stomach looks like that “Stomach” but im a slightly thinner than the picture on the right.
Aind its not my fault that i love beer.

Again sorry for my english, it aint my main language.

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

Well the hair question is one of personal taste and probably depends on just how hairy your arms are. Personally I don’t like the looks of a shaggy tattoo and a lot of others feel the same. That’s why a lot of men shave their tattoos. I believe there was even a thread on here discussing waxing them lol. As far as the stomach goes, that’s also personal taste. But in the end people of all shapes and sizes get tattoos so don’t let that stop you if you really want it there.

okoman
Participant
@okoman

Im very thankful for all the answers.
On monday i hope im able to see the tattoo parlor, to talk and scetch? some nice snake tattoos.

And i guess it wont make me any harm when i do some exercises and shave my arms if needed lol.

Cheers!

Its very useful forum, i like it.

Btw i have a tribal tattoo on my back and i would like to change it a bit, ive seen few changed scetches? what my tattoo parlor? did, but i wasnt pleased with thous.
I will make a pic of my back and post it here, and am i able to find a person who can change it and etc..?
What you all think about it? possible?
+ i would love to see other ppl opinion whos outside from Estonia.

dirkster
Participant
@dirkster

You need to seek a custom tattoo artist. try http://www.tattoosbycustom.com

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.