richie 1972
@

Hi there,
I am seriously thinking of having a second tattoo on my upper arm,my other arm being inked some 12 or more years ago.
I want a mermaid,but not just any mermaid.
Let me tell you about myself,i am what you call a “chubby chaser”,and i love large,chubby and fat ladies with huge breasts{sorry to be so blunt!},so the mermaid design i am looking for would have to be a sexy plump mermaid with long hair and enormous boobs.
I have been to a few local parlours and trawled the web for hours,but can’t seem to find the design i’m looking for,it’s a bit sad to me that everybodys idea of sexyness is slimness, so i was looking for any pointers from anybody out there as to where to find a design.
The mermaid design can be either bare breasted,or seductively covered up by hair or arms ,etc.
Any ideas?

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

well, my suggestion would be to just go down to a shop, tell the artist just what you want, and have him/her draw something original for you.

DMoney
Participant
@dmoney

Or you could find a picture of a “slim” mermaid that otherwise embodies what you find attractive (hair, eyes, etc), in the kind of pose you like, and have your artist plump her up.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

Honestly I have not see alot of chubby women, mermaid, etc tattoos so like others suggested take some mermaid photos and have them add weight to it.

RYUU
Participant
@ryuu

Could you go to a local weight watchers and sneak a few photo’s. Then go to a fish monger again sneak a few photo’s of halibuts, mackerel, pollock tails etc.
Home and away ye go with photoshop edit suite mix the 2 up – jobs a good’un

I’ll just get me coat

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.