erixon
@

Hey guys, so I been sitting here for a few days looking for some kind of inspiration or idea to help me with drawing this thing… it’s an oldschool Grant Fuhr mask from the 80’s,, basically I just want to take the mask itself out and have some kind of cool border around it, or have the mask sitting inside a tribal design or something, with the oilers logo fully visible, on the outside of my bicep area, here is the angle of the mask I was thinking of…

2645172541_2e16a843e3.jpg

It’s hard to find or draw a tribal design that is thick enough to fit enough of the mask in… I’ve been looking for thicker designs or ideas but I think I have just looked through so much stuff at this point I have just scrambled my brain up too much, if anyone had any ideas let me know.

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
erixon;63097 wrote:
Hey guys, so I been sitting here for a few days looking for some kind of inspiration or idea to help me with drawing this thing… it’s an oldschool Grant Fuhr mask from the 80’s,, basically I just want to take the mask itself out and have some kind of cool border around it, or have the mask sitting inside a tribal design or something, with the oilers logo fully visible, on the outside of my bicep area, here is the angle of the mask I was thinking of…

2645172541_2e16a843e3.jpg

It’s hard to find or draw a tribal design that is thick enough to fit enough of the mask in… I’ve been looking for thicker designs or ideas but I think I have just looked through so much stuff at this point I have just scrambled my brain up too much, if anyone had any ideas let me know.

You’re in luck since this is EXACTLY what a tattooist job is. My recommendation is to go through many tattooist profiles around your area, and pin point the one you’d feel comfortable with an outstanding portfolio.

After that, go into the shop and make an appointment and give the details in exactly what you want. He/She should be able to either draw it up with a preference or tell you to come back within the week and draw it up for you. That’s your best option. I’m sure they’d have a blast with something like that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.