Chojin
Participant
@chojin

Hi All,

I’m looking for the FULL image/stencil of this tattoo:

full_body_tattoo.jpg

It appears to be a Tribal Phoenix, which is what I want. I’ve tried photoshopping the body tattoo and the ghost image out, but they don’t appear to go together.

I’d love to see how it wraps around the side, back, shoulder, and arm.

Thanks in advance.

-Chojin

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

If I had a dollar for every time that picture turns up here… I’d have a very strange way of making money.

Anyway, according to the well informed people here, that’s not a real tattoo so there’s no stencil (it’s a photoshop) and it’s not a phoenix, it’s just tribal.

And tribal is on the way out.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

It is a photoshop of tribal design and my artist has been asked several times if he has a stencil for it. His advice which I fully agree with is;

Go to an artist and get measured up and state that you want that style of tribal to (in your case) form the shape of a phoenix.

It is not difficult for a pro artist as they will have to do it in sections anyway.

Take Care
Matthew

Chojin
Participant
@chojin

Joker1 and Sherav,

I figured as much about it being a photoshop. Thanks for the responses and advice.

-Chojin

mugwump
Participant
@mugwump

Is this some magic eye 3-d crazy shit? how the fuck is there a phoenix, tribal of otherwise hidden in that?

Chojin
Participant
@chojin
mugwump;62852 wrote:
Is this some magic eye 3-d crazy shit? how the fuck is there a phoenix, tribal of otherwise hidden in that?

mugwump,

The way I’m seeing it (maybe not be how others see it):

It’s the head of a phoenix where the guy’s nipple is the “eye”,there are feathers above, a beak/mouth/extending tongue and feathers below, feathers on his shoulder/arm, etc. In addition, if you look at the ghost image, it is very similar to other tirbal phoenix tattoo designs.

Again, this is my perception of it.

-Chojin

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs

damn I’m sick of seeing that picture, its everywhere, now here 🙁

CourtneyLS99
Participant
@courtneyls99

Damn, I really dislike tribal tattoos (I know it’s photoshopped)….but I’ll take the guy in the picture, please.

Slappy13
Participant
@slappy13
Sherav;62786 wrote:
Hi

It is a photoshop of tribal design and my artist has been asked several times if he has a stencil for it. His advice which I fully agree with is;

Go to an artist and get measured up and state that you want that style of tribal to (in your case) form the shape of a phoenix.

It is not difficult for a pro artist as they will have to do it in sections anyway.

Take Care
Matthew

Yep. Stencils are hard enough to get to lay down right on small areas of the body so having or using a stencil for such a large area from one part to another is way out of the question.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.