xbeejx
Participant
@xbeejx

I have a rather large tattoo done in black ink with a lot of shading. It didn’t turn out anything like I hoped and I want to see what my options are for a cover up.
The reason I ended up with this tattoo is a got “sold” the idea of it to cover up another tattoo I didn’t like (I know things are not going well)
I don’t want this to happen again, How do I I get a clear idea of exactly what an artist has in mind? Can Igive them photos and commision them to draw what their vision is for it?
I don’t want to go in and have the do a rough sketch and talk me into yet another tattoo I hate

Thanks

PS, any advice on how to find the very best artists? I am in melbourne

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

Hi, I don’t know a lot about cover ups. But I do know that those who do will ask to see a picture so that they can give you the best advise.

Bender
Participant
@bender

Yeah, need pics – otherwise, it’s hard to tell you which way to go without knowing what it looks like now

xbeejx
Participant
@xbeejx

So do I go into shops with Pics, post, email them?

Bender
Participant
@bender

If you want advice from people on here, post the pics

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

please post a picture

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

To post the pictures you need to use a photo hosting site (I use photobucket), there will be a code to paste.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Melbourne, Australia?
If you are, I can recommend some good artists.

xbeejx
Participant
@xbeejx

Thanks guys, I will do that

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

OP…
You aren’t understanding.
Post a picture of YOUR tattoo for US to see.

xbeejx
Participant
@xbeejx

Lol, yeah dude I do get it.
I need to get over to my bro’s house ang get him to take the pic and then post it (on here not in the mail). It might be a while before I post the pic
cheers

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

I thought you were talking about uploading an artists portfolio pictures or something.

My apologies 😮

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.