alexxturner
Participant
@alexxturner

I have two problems with tattoo designs, the first one is this

2rwrc7m.jpg

I was wondering what i could put in the middle of that besides the heart? I don’t like it and i wanna change it.

Another one is

2s8n520.png

I wanna expand on this but im not sure what will go with it.

If anyone can help, thank youu ๐Ÿ™‚

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

For the first piece…
I suggest an anatomical heart instead.
And I’d change the font as well…those thin lines are not only slightly hard to read…they will bleed out over time and become a lot smudgier.
And personally, I like the piece…but I’d suggest letting your artist put their own twist on it.
Any artist will do a better job if they are working in a style they are a little more comfortable in.
The birds look a bit bloated anyhow. Like they were vertically compressed. Extend the bodies down a bit and slim ’em up.

And on the piece that you personally have…
I liked the idea that Mathew had with the water scene.

alexxturner
Participant
@alexxturner
Jubakuba;62555 wrote:
For the first piece…
I suggest an anatomical heart instead.
And I’d change the font as well…those thin lines are not only slightly hard to read…they will bleed out over time and become a lot smudgier.
And personally, I like the piece…but I’d suggest letting your artist put their own twist on it.
Any artist will do a better job if they are working in a style they are a little more comfortable in.

And on the piece that you personally have…
I liked the idea that Mathew had with the water scene.

Oh yeahh an anatomical heart sounds good ๐Ÿ™‚ and i should have mentioned i dont want the wrtiting it’s kinda weird.

Also, yeahh that sounds a good idea thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.