adfsghjn
@

Hi guys, first time poster here and I’m looking forward to joining this community. Hope you don’t mind that I skipped the intro forum and went straight here, intros always sound canned to me.

Anyway, I’m going to start getting more work done on my left arm, and I would like to turn it into a sci-fi/video game/general child of the 80s and 90s nerd themed sleeve or half sleeve. Here is my left arm so far, I got the tattoo low so I could add onto the arm later and not have that taking up the middle of my arm.

rebel.jpg

I was considering adding this sprite from Zelda on there next (probably not centered to leave room for other stuff), and I have no idea where to go after that.
LinkGetMastersword.gif

I don’t want too much from the same series or anything when it comes to themes. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? My tattoo guy who did the insignia and my other tattoos iisn’t much of a nerd, but I really like his style so I can’t really use him for much ideas.

mugwump
Participant
@mugwump

LOVE IT!!! if you are really keen on a full sleeve then you gotta get a space invader or two – perhaps as smallish filler pieces?

the zelda sprite is good – gotta keep it blocky tho nothing beats 8-bit!!!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

wouldn’t making that arm a star wars arm not be geeky enough for you :rolleyes:

mugwump
Participant
@mugwump
Butterfly;62481 wrote:
wouldn’t making that arm a star wars arm not be geeky enough for you :rolleyes:

Star Wars is just superficially geek – almost like pot is a gateway drug, Star wars is gateway geek…

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Starfox.
Fuck yes…Starfox was the shit.

Bomberman.

Planets/Stars scattered in the background…
And in the black of space…
Very feint binary repeated throughout the sky 😀

Oh.
And you MUST get a portrait of “Tom.”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.