jalipur123
Participant
@jalipur123

hi
I´ve seen some photos of people having a tattoo of a tiger and cobra figthing eachother.
Was wondering if anyone know if this motive have some meaning, just like the phoenix birds and koi fish stands for something.
Havent found any info about this myself but might aswell ask here and hope for some answers 🙂

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

It usually means strength to fight guile or treachery.

The tiger symbolises strength. The cobra represents speed, cunning, or treachery depending on the motive behind the tattoo.

Varies from culture to culture.

Take Care
Matthew

jalipur123
Participant
@jalipur123

oh that was really interesting.
First time ever anyone could actually tell what it means.
Any idea if there is a webpage with the different meanings in different cultures?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

No there is not on singular website that I have found it was a number of reference books that I had on various far eastern and indian cultures.

Like all art it means whatever you want it to mean – whether others perceive it there way is something you have no control over.

Many just feel it is a bad ass tattoo with no meaning some take their tattoos to a spiritual level.

Take Care
Matthew

jalipur123
Participant
@jalipur123

ye i was just curious on what it meant, mostly wanna do it because .. well like u put it its a bad ass tattoo 🙂
meaning i really like the motives (not that i think im bad ass because of the tattoo)
Fell in love with the idea when seeing tim hendricks tattoo
http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/9864/tigerrygg.jpg

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.