plutonic
Participant
@plutonic

This is the tattoo I want:

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8639/tattoot.jpg

I don’t want the background to be white, only the bird itself.

I want it around 11cm x 9cm and either on my lower back (at waist height, not too low, right in the middle really), under my belly button or on my upper chest. I’m a skinny, kinda bony guy, if that effects the way it’ll look at all.

So I was wondering if you guys could vote in the poll to help me out.

Also, can anyone give a rough guess to how much that’d cost (in Australia)? We’ve only got one tattoo shop here in my town and I can’t make it in to ask them how much for a few days. Not that I’d be able to afford it for a few months anyway, but I still wanna know.

Thanks.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

if you ask me, that isnt the sort of thing to put in any of those places… my vote would be like, the back of your calf or maybe thigh right above ur knee… back and chest would waste such a huge space for future possibilities

Crypto
Participant
@crypto

i totally agree with Apostle 228.
Maby u can wait for a bigger piece with this in it…or just the bird with something else

stanley22
Participant
@stanley22

that would look cool as an upper arm tattoo!

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

It’s your body, but a design like that would only take up about half of your back at it’s largest. Better off saving your entire back for a back piece. I think that design would would look best as just a chest plate or somewhere else.

olethalake75
Participant
@olethalake75

ok maybe im just different…. i think it would be sweet like a belt buckle

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228
olethalake75;63245 wrote:
ok maybe im just different…. i think it would be sweet like a belt buckle

thats actually not a bad idea either, that would be pretty cool.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.