lukaz780
Participant
@lukaz780

hey everyone i got in a car accident about a year ago it was pretty bad and i was drinking and driving… i wanted to get a tattoo so i whenever i look at it i will be reminded to never make the same mistake again any ideas i have none ! not good with this kind of thing please help:D:D

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Or you could just shoot yourself in the head for drinking and driving you self-centered fuck.

Far as I’m concerned, you don’t deserve help, and it’s a shame you didn’t die before you could endanger others again.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

lukaz780
Participant
@lukaz780

hahaha u sound like one sick fuck buddy people make mistakes but im sure ur perfect ! anyother help please

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Blah, blah, blah, I’m not perfect, so it’s okay for you to endanger the lives of everyone else on a public road way? Are you really that self-deluded and self-satisfied?

Drink all you want. Do drugs. Hell, hit yourself in the head with a hammer if that’s what gets you off. As soon as you endanger someone else without their consent, it’s not a mistake, it’s about you not having any consideration for another human being’s life, and that is monstrous.

So I repeat: it’s a shame your stupid, illiterate ass didn’t die.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Really depends on what you mean by reminder.

Personally you are lucky to come through it alive and that should be reminder enough.

However here are a few suggestions

Black cats – often associated with luck but also were seen as symbols of Justice and Execution and later of fertility and life.

If you like religious symbols this is a good piece –

http://palabradevida.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/forgiven.jpg as an example of the artwork.

Take Care
Matthew

lukaz780
Participant
@lukaz780

thanks for the info sherav you seem to know what your talking about!! knighthawk go drive somemore cheeseburgers into that gut you fat redkneck and keep your opions to yourself

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Fat jokes? Really?

So not only are you a self-centered piece of shit that not only endangers other people’s lives by driving drunk and defends himself for it, you’re also too fucking stupid to come up with a good insult?

Wow. You really ARE worthless.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Ok peeps

Whilst this forum regularly descends into jokes and discussions on;

Incest.

Perverse sexual habits/art suggestions (cock smoking bong skateboard anybody?).

Murder.

As a few examples.

I think that fat jokes are frankly just crossing the line ๐Ÿ˜€

Take care
Matthew

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Back the fuck off KH Lukaz780.

I mean seriously dude, did you HONESTLY think that, by you posting that you were drinking and driving, we would condone it and just let it slide? That and it being your 3rd post? I’m not goin to lecture you on it b/c you know you fucked up.

I’d get a black cat in the defense position with its fur standing straight on end (like those halloween cats u see)

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

How about go to AA and get the AA logo? That is what I suggest to a certain close relative who was recently in that situation… of course I also tell her to get I’m drunk tattooed on her forehead and speed when she drives, but that’s just me being pissy with her.

Maybe “Never Again” somewhere you can see it?

AztecManiac
Participant
@aztecmaniac

rofl hawk haha! ๐Ÿ™‚

lukaz780
Participant
@lukaz780

no i assume everysite has there group of people with no life and too much time on there hands who reply 22 min after i post something in regards to them, ya im defending myself for my mistakes that makes sense! i dont need to argue with some lethargic tubster with no life ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks for the input and ideas tho muchly appreciated never again with a black cat is defininetly something to consider! any more help would be awsome!

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

how bout you get a picture of the drivers license i hope they took away permanently? that might do it.

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink
lukaz780;62465 wrote:
no i assume everysite has there group of people with no life and too much time on there hands who reply 22 min after i post something in regards to them, ya im defending myself for my mistakes that makes sense! i dont need to argue with some lethargic tubster with no life ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks for the input and ideas tho muchly appreciated never again with a black cat is defininetly something to consider! any more help would be awsome!

I will warn you now not to diss any of our members again or you will be permanantly banned:mad:

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

I really think “Never Again” would be a nice tattoo. I thought of getting something like that for similar reasons. I used to be a bad drunk myself. It affected my life. Luckily, I never got to that point of a DUI, but I can assure you I was close. What you did was wrong, but I feel you learned your lesson and have probably punished yourself enough.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.