me me
Participant
@me-me

can my arm be turned into a sleeve and the tattoos covered ?
http://img717.imageshack.us/g/p1524210210.jpg/

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

I would think you would have to go with something really dark or maybe have a few laser treatments to really lighten it. I had a bunch of stars and a decent sized Celtic knot on my forearm and they are completely covered mostly in black, but even light red covered some of the black stars.

I’m not a professional. I just had a pretty big cover up done and made it into a sleeve. But there’s a ton of places he had to go over twice with black to cover it.

me me
Participant
@me-me

i was thinking it would be dark yer and prob gona cost quite bit to cover!

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Oh yeah, it’s gonna cost a butt-load. LOL I’ve already put in over a thousand and not even half finished.

me me
Participant
@me-me

have u got any pics before and after?

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

That thing is gonna be a bitch and a half to cover, and frankly, you need to go to a good, professional artist to inquire about it because that’s really ify imo.

Question:

What the FUCK where you thinking?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Tajen
Participant
@tajen
KnightHawk;62006 wrote:
That thing is gonna be a bitch and a half to cover, and frankly, you need to go to a good, professional artist to inquire about it because that’s really ify imo.

Question:

Love. Peace. Metallica.

KnightHawk, I love your posts.:D

OP, I would go by a reputable studio and do some ‘on site’ fact finding on that.:)

me me
Participant
@me-me

it wasnt to bad untill i thought id cover up with the dark stars lol i was thinking wiv my arse !

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms
me me;62003 wrote:
have u got any pics before and after?

Before
0010a.jpg

After (not a good pic of that location, but it’s mostly black on the inside, but the planet does cover a few of the stars and part of the Celtic knot.)

0217125640.jpg

As you can see there is still lots more work to be done.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
KnightHawk;62006 wrote:
Question:

Love. Peace. Metallica.

EXACTLY what I was thinking….. ICK

As Jerms said… it’s gonna cost you a shit load of cash to get that covered, IF it can been done – and look right.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.