Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez

tattooIlike.jpg Of this tattoo compared to the other one I wanted.

flowertattoo.jpg

I am small in size so what looks good on one person may just look tacky and big on me so I am taking that all in consideration and would love every one opinions also would the first one cost less and be less time in the chair? Also will the cherry blossoms hurt more in that spot than my foot tattoo did and will it hurt more in that spot did the shoulder blade tattoo?
The reason I ask because my husband does not want to spend a lot of money hehehe.

Sorry posting so many questions I all new to this.

Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez

BUMP please

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i like the cherry blossoms, i done some on ribs a little while ago and yes it is a nippy place to have work done but is worth it, i personally think they look sexy on the right body, as for pain compared to on your foot… it depends what you had done and what size…. but the pain is all part of the process of having it done…

people say that everyone has their own pain threashold, this is true and some people are fine with ribs and sides, i would suggest getting the cherry blossoms in the same location as the photo any day of the week, although the shoulder blades dont hurt as much 😉

Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez
Outlaw;61098 wrote:
i like the cherry blossoms, i done some on ribs a little while ago and yes it is a nippy place to have work done but is worth it, i personally think they look sexy on the right body, as for pain compared to on your foot… it depends what you had done and what size…. but the pain is all part of the process of having it done…

people say that everyone has their own pain threashold, this is true and some people are fine with ribs and sides, i would suggest getting the cherry blossoms in the same location as the photo any day of the week, although the shoulder blades dont hurt as much 😉

Yeah my foot is pretty small it is just a name no coloring just a little shading and it is in cursive. In the picture it does not look like it is right on her ribs so I am hoping it wont be to painful I am surprised I got through the foot tattoo.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Callie martinez;61100 wrote:
In the picture it does not look like it is right on her ribs so I am hoping it wont be to painful I am surprised I got through the foot tattoo.

its covering part of her ribs 😉

Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez
Outlaw;61103 wrote:
its covering part of her ribs 😉

Thank you this the kinda insight I need I think I can get through that how long do you think the painful area will take?

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

that are wont be terribly long, depends probably on colours, if it was that colour that exact tattoo, thered be a few different shades and colours used – and btw – the dog is the funny area :p

Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez

Yeah him having to change the color will take some time. I think I have decided on this one instead of the other one. easier to hide if I do not want it to be shown. I am getting it in March when I go visit family and friends.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly
Callie martinez;61100 wrote:
Yeah my foot is pretty small it is just a name no coloring just a little shading and it is in cursive. In the picture it does not look like it is right on her ribs so I am hoping it wont be to painful I am surprised I got through the foot tattoo.

The fleshy part on your stomach is kind of painful too. I really don’t think the ribs are the worst part.

Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez
gnarly;61109 wrote:
The fleshy part on your stomach is kind of painful too. I really don’t think the ribs are the worst part.

At this point I just really want it and I got through one so I can get through another one just need to run it by my husband for approval and figure it how much it is going to be I really wanna get the first few days I am there We are going to San Diego CA so if any one knows of any good tattoo shops let me know. If I sent them this pic over the computer if they could give me estimate of how much it would be?

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Seriously, I still haven’t found the tattoo in the first pic

Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez
ontwo;61116 wrote:
Seriously, I still haven’t found the tattoo in the first pic

It is the flowers on her shoulder blade.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly
Callie martinez;61110 wrote:
At this point I just really want it and I got through one so I can get through another one just need to run it by my husband for approval and figure it how much it is going to be I really wanna get the first few days I am there We are going to San Diego CA so if any one knows of any good tattoo shops let me know. If I sent them this pic over the computer if they could give me estimate of how much it would be?

Good, you should go for it.
I’m not familiar with shops in the area but someone should be able to chime in.
Some shops won’t take emails with questions about price and design because a lot of people ask a million questions and never follow through, so they don’t like to waste time. I know mine doesn’t. But, if you go in there with a picture and tell them your idea they should be more than happy to help you. Or you could give them a call.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

i would do cherry blossoms. i am planning my own cherry blossom tattoo buy mine is going to start on my hips and go up my back instead of my ribs. i would suggest scheduling shorter tattoo sessions if you aren’t good with pain.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.