sopra_ti
Participant
@sopra_ti

Hello.

I will be in New York City for the next week and I would like to get a tattoo.

I have made a search on the internet trying to find the best studios and artists.

I have a chance to be tattooed by John Paul of Inkline Studio since Anil is not available. What do you think about John Paul? I have seen some photos and it seems to be a very good artist.

I also see other studios like kings avenue tattoo (Mike is not available) and last rites tattoo (I could only book for Toxyc, Dragon or Stefano).

The tattoo I would like to get is a custom star with a script in the bottom on my rib cage.

Can you help me out?

Thanks.

Best Regards…

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

sorry i have no help for you because im in the uk but someone here will be able to help you out

Dewolf
Participant
@dewolf

I have no personal experience of the artists you’ve mentioned, but they are all well resected from what I’ve heard. Part of your decision is really going to come down to the sort of style you want. For example, most of Last Rites stuff is pretty dark so if that’s not your thing they’re probably not the ones for you – my tattooist had his had done by Stefano from Last Rites and it is a fantastic piece, but it is pretty, well, dark! 😀

Hope you find an artist to do the piece that you want.:)

sopra_ti
Participant
@sopra_ti

Thanks for you reply.

The tattoo I want to do is not very complicated but I really want a good artist that can do a very nice and straight line.

I will only be a week in NYC so it’s complicated to get the best artists available since they have a very big waiting list.

From the portfolio of John-Paul Bonanno, it seems to be a very good tattoo artist.

Does anyone know anything about it?

Do you recommend any other artist?

Thanks!

Best Regards…

sopra_ti
Participant
@sopra_ti

Does anyone know Daniel Albrigo of Brooklyn Adorned?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.