Participant
@butterfly-2

LOL love glove :rolleyes:

Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez
Sherav;61058 wrote:
Hi Callie

First of all why get upset over a brand name? Who cares what they use a name for – it does not reflect on your husband in any way.

They prob chose it because it is either a family name that founded the business or because it sounds nice as a name.

Besides condoms save lives!

As for your tattoo it is def going to be a min of 2 hrs most prob 3 if you are going for a similar size.

Cost wise I always over cost things a bit so that when you walk into the studio you are not short or compromising the ink you want because it is cheaper.

If you take $350 that should more than cover it.

The pain is quite relative but the section just under the shoulder blade can be very painful but the rest is bearable. It will hurt but all ink does.

You will phase out after 15-20 mins anyway so if you survived a foot tat a shoulder tatt is well within your tolerance levels. 😀

Colour does but depends on the colour (purple and white are light reactive so fade a lot quicker) but depends on sun exposure and how well you look after your ink.

Take Care
Matthew

Thank you so much! my husband tried to tell me last night not get upset about it and I called my mom she kinda laughed and than said but that is your husband name don’t let that affect you. I feel way better. Yeah for the other tattoo idk If I want it that big because I m a little smaller so I think I want to make it smaller to fix it to my body type. Also I want to make it my own a little like different flowers maybe color. I herd color fades fast is that true?

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo
Callie martinez;61090 wrote:
Thank you so much! my husband tried to tell me last night not get upset about it and I called my mom she kinda laughed and than said but that is your husband name don’t let that affect you. I feel way better. Yeah for the other tattoo idk If I want it that big because I m a little smaller so I think I want to make it smaller to fix it to my body type. Also I want to make it my own a little like different flowers maybe color. I herd color fades fast is that true?

Not really true these days. Ink and aftercare have come a long way. A lot of it depends on how you treat your tattoo.

Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez
ontwo;61115 wrote:
Not really true these days. Ink and aftercare have come a long way. A lot of it depends on how you treat your tattoo.

Oh OK then well I’m going by exactly what he told me so I am hoping it comes out well my first tattoo has not started scabbing yet.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

what kind of flowers are those?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.