peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@poxphobia 136386 wrote:

This breed does require quite a lot of attention compared to other cats!
    They do need a weekly bath, which should include cleaning/clipping nails and cleaning their ears 🙂 They can develop quite serious health issues if this isn’t done, the lack of fur makes them vulnerable 🙂
    Shouldn’t be too much out in the sun (they get sunburnt!), they are mostly in-door cats or to be under supervision, because they don’t deal well with neither cold or the sun. So yeah, when having it outside when it’s cold, it should have clothes on :p And yeah for some reason they have become popular among tattooed people… Always have to have something different than everyone else ;D

But it is adorable! Really ugly-cute 🙂

Good to know, I will let the wife know all this lol

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

@poxphobia 136386 wrote:

But it is adorable! Really ugly-cute 🙂

Have to agree with this as well. Always thought they were cool cats. Congrats! Just recently got a new pet myself. I will post her pic in another thread.

3262d1356984439-i-was-told-i-am-delusional-dr-evil.jpg

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

@NorCalDan 136366 wrote:

very cool Peter,I love animals,and I really like those hairless cats,way nice looking.

what are you going to name it ?

a tattoo of that cat could be really awesome.

A tattoo on that cat would be even more awesomener.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@BertNaked 136434 wrote:

A tattoo on that cat would be even more awesomener.

The artist that I see locally has two nearly hairless dogs (chinese crested). They have spots on their skin and many people have assumed that she tattooed them on.

When my dog was getting her ID tattoo done I was going to ask them to tattoo the “GUCCI” symbol on her as well. When I saw the crappy lines of the ID number I was really glad that I hadn’t asked for the extra one. But it would have been cool if it was well done.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@Call_me_Lola 136441 wrote:

The artist that I see locally has two nearly hairless dogs (chinese crested). They have spots on their skin and many people have assumed that she tattooed them on.

When my dog was getting her ID tattoo done I was going to ask them to tattoo the “GUCCI” symbol on her as well. When I saw the crappy lines of the ID number I was really glad that I hadn’t asked for the extra one. But it would have been cool if it was well done.

I’m glad you didn’t.

No offence but it’s animal cruelty, ID tattoos are fair enough but anything else is just wrong.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@Amok 136443 wrote:

I’m glad you didn’t.

No offence but it’s animal cruelty, ID tattoos are fair enough but anything else is just wrong.

No offence taken. Her ID tattoo was done while she was under anasthesia to get spayed and I had her microchipped at the same time. So it was pretty cruelty-free. A friend had her puppy ‘chipped’ while it was conscious and it peed itself during the process, and was afterwards terrified of any vet visit. My peanut slept through both her tattoo and chip. (I admit that when I was thinking about the GUCCI tattoo for her I also thought about the morality of tattooing her without her ‘consent’.)

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

And why a gucci tattoo? 😛
    My last dog had an ID tattoo, but I adopted her when she was 3 years old, so I have no idea how it was preformed. Was by a vet, but I don’t know anything else.
    And any other tattoo on a dog is indeed animal cruelty. Even if it’s while unconscious, we all know they hurt while healing, and making your dog go through any kind of extra pain just for your own amusement seems utterly cruel to me.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Fucking cutest cat I ever saw!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

She has started on my speakers………………………………………………………….:(

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@peterpoose 136714 wrote:

She has started on my speakers………………………………………………………….:(

Rather costly scratching post.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Very!

I bought her a scratch post but that’s the only thing it does scratch lol

She slept with us last night then decided to let my wife sleep peacfully while she kept me up all night playing with my face with her teeth and practicing hunting with her paws. I had 2 hours sleep lol

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I think your cat may be trying to kill you, Peter.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.