Miho
Participant
@miho

I have this 05112009453.jpg on the inside of my forearm, and i would really want a half sleeve. I like japanese style, so i was wondering if it would look good if i cover the rest of my forearm with japanese style tattoo, or will it look bad because of the tattoo that i already have?

Give me some ideas peeps!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i think i would personally start on the other arm and not mix the two styles but im just funny like that :rolleyes:

if it doesn’t bother you to mix them i would just get what you fancy and not worry what others think .
many people have sleeves made up of different pieces and as long as the work is decent quality they still look flip hot 😀

Miho
Participant
@miho

Yeah, i was thinking about that also, start on the other arm. I just wanted to get some opinions if those two styles can be mixed. It also worries me that it might not look good to mix both of them. I got some thinking to do now. lol

Maybe ill just let the tattoo be and let the artist who made it finish the rest of the arm and start on the other arm instead.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i like the tattoo you have and would stick along the same lines as it . different too not so many people have a tattoo like that .

what is the flag at the bottom ??

Miho
Participant
@miho

Got the ragdoll design from Dick Starr. The tattoo artist made his own twist to it, which i like a lot, so it wouldnt be a plain copy.

Its the flag of the Philippines. It goes around my wrist, and has got 3 stars and a sun on the front of the wrist. But its poorly done, and looks bad. Two different artists and two different results. Doll was done in 2 and a half hours, while the little flag was done in 4! Im gonna have the flag fixed.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

just needs a little re working really . just asked because i didn’t know what flag it is 🙂

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

I agree with BK. I wouldn’t mix the two styles. I really like what you have so far. I just think blending it with Japanese would take away from it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.