vileoxidation
Participant
@vileoxidation

Hi, everyone! I’m brand new here, because I am getting ready to get my first tattoo. I am going to get a light gray sheep – an inside joke between my mom and I. I know what I want it to look like, and what shop I want to go to, and I have looked at the portfolio of the artist I want to use. The only problem is, I don’t know where to get it! I am a girl, so I wear short-sleeved shirts to work, and am not allowed to have any visible tattoos, so it has to be somewhere on my legs, torso, or upper arms. I am just not sure where. I wear mainly pants, even when not at work, and I do want people to see it in social situations, so I don’t think I want it on my legs anywhere, because it won’t be visible then. I wear tank tops a lot, so I was thinking maybe on my shoulder…but I don’t know. Does anyone have any suggestions about where to put this, my first tattoo? Thanks, guys!

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

weird place to type an intro !!

have it on your shoulder ..
plus it dont hurt too much if you stay away from the spine ๐Ÿ˜‰

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

I agree. back of shoulder

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

id say hip

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

Hip. Not as visible, but i think it’d look cuter.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

Top of your upper arm, that way its completely visible with tt’s and completely invisible with short sleeved tops

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

I think behind the shoulder would be nice.

What size are you thinking, though?

vileoxidation
Participant
@vileoxidation

Yeah, I’m thinking maybe back of the shoulder, or top of the upper arm. Thank you guys for all of the responses!

About size, I am thinking maybe about two or two and a half inches? I don’t know, exactly. What seems good?

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

yeh 2 and a half inches seems cool, just a small one, probably is better on your shoulder being so small, itd look out of place on the upper arm, go for it!

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I’d say 3 1/2 inches across the forehead, just grow a fringe to hide it when you don’t want it visible and it should be sweet ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

The size matters for placement.

Larger pieces look good anywhere, but smaller ones sometimes don’t.

I agree with the above post; the upper shoulder.

vileoxidation
Participant
@vileoxidation
Joker1;59369 wrote:
I’d say 3 1/2 inches across the forehead, just grow a fringe to hide it when you don’t want it visible and it should be sweet ๐Ÿ˜‰

Only problem with that it that I look terrible with bangs! ๐Ÿ˜€

Alright, thanks everyone! I think I may be going to get it today, if the artist I want to use has some free time. I am excited!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.