– I thought it would be so much quicker than this

– Pain has never been so brilliant

– Now you can walk hand in hand with Him

– We can start the fire that will light up the night

– I can actually see my breath tonight, that doesn’t mean I’m breathing

– Acceptance is what holds us here

– This is what I get for wanting more

– And we’re nothing short of invincible

These are all lyrics from my favorite band Underoath, I’m having trouble deciding because they all mean so much to me so I wanted to get an unbiased opinion on what line you think looks the best and has the most meaning to it. Thanks for the help!

Mmildf
Participant
@mmildf
gtrplyr;59029 wrote:
cancer2hesssite.jpg

– To remember such a day where the flames grew as high as trees

– I will now bring new meaning to the word alone

– I thought it would be so much quicker than this

– Now you can walk hand in hand with Him

– We can start the fire that will light up the night

– I can actually see my breath tonight, that doesn’t mean I’m breathing

– Acceptance is what holds us here

These are all lyrics from my favorite band Underoath, I’m having trouble deciding because they all mean so much to me so I wanted to get an unbiased opinion on what line you think looks the best and has the most meaning to it. Thanks for the help!

Hi

There seems to be a few good lines there that actually go with the picture

The 2nd line is a good one just because the picture looks a little sad in a way and the figure has its head down.

The 4th line is also good because you also get the sense of a possible pain with the figure looking down and the red heart outline.

number 7 also seems to fit very well.

by the way that artwork looks strangely familiar to that of the sons of nero do you by any chance know the artists name or company that did that? looks all to similar to in-flames artwork.

Cheers
Marcus

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

What am emo posttttttt lol.

I vote for that one.
And the picture is cool, but I personally don’t think it will translate well into a tattoo.

gtrplyr
Participant
@gtrplyr
BIKERinBLACK77;59033 wrote:
What am emo posttttttt lol.

I vote for that one.
And the picture is cool, but I personally don’t think it will translate well into a tattoo.

Haha sorry for the depressing post, but why don’t you think the image will translate well into a tattoo? Too much detailed, tiny lines? If I made it bigger would it help?

Mmildf
Participant
@mmildf

You’d really need a good artist as far as doing this as a tattoo I’ve seen a similar piece done.

http://www.artonyou.com/InFlames.jpg

This is some of Sons of Nero artwork done as a tattoo similar style.

Cheers
Marcus

Mmildf
Participant
@mmildf

I’ve also seen this tattooed on somebody but can’t remember were i saw the picture but it only looked alright.

http://www.savioursofrock.com/reviews/images/InFlamesComeClarity%282%29.jpg

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

I think you will regret having such a dark and depressing lyric to go with this tattoo

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

I agree with Biker. If you try to take a sketch like that and turn it into a tattoo, it’s just gonna look like a mess. It may turn out looking just like the drawing, but it will look like the tattoo is just very poorly done. It certainly won’t look like that’s how you intended it to be.

As for the quotes- why such depressing lyrics? What does this tattoo mean to you? It’s hard to choose a meaningful quote for someone without any background. Give us more to go on.

If I had to choose one now, though, I guess I’d say “We can start the fire that will light up the night.” Those are good words to live by.

gtrplyr
Participant
@gtrplyr
ChaosDani;59175 wrote:
I agree with Biker. If you try to take a sketch like that and turn it into a tattoo, it’s just gonna look like a mess. It may turn out looking just like the drawing, but it will look like the tattoo is just very poorly done. It certainly won’t look like that’s how you intended it to be.

As for the quotes- why such depressing lyrics? What does this tattoo mean to you? It’s hard to choose a meaningful quote for someone without any background. Give us more to go on.

If I had to choose one now, though, I guess I’d say “We can start the fire that will light up the night.” Those are good words to live by.

I don’t see them as depressing lyrics, most of them are from my favorite song that I’ve liked since I was a little kid, they’re just parts of the song that give you shivers because you can understand his feeling and passion.

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

Ok, well if they’re not meant to be depressing, what do they mean to you? Besides just being from your favorite song, I mean.

gtrplyr
Participant
@gtrplyr
ChaosDani;59181 wrote:
Ok, well if they’re not meant to be depressing, what do they mean to you? Besides just being from your favorite song, I mean.

They remind me of memories of when I was little and I can still listen to this song without getting sick of it even after listening to it since 04

ArniVidar
@arnividar
gtrplyr;59182 wrote:
They remind me of memories of when I was little and I can still listen to this song without getting sick of it even after listening to it since 04

You were ‘little’ at ’04 ? How old are you?

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

its possible he was 12, and 18 now, id say 12 is pretty little ๐Ÿ˜›

risk_taker
Participant
@risk_taker

I personally like these three quotes, t hey go with the picture:

Liath
Participant
@liath
gtrplyr;59029 wrote:
cancer2hesssite.jpg

!

Seems to fit best for me… Good luck with your choice… ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.