classic
Participant
@classic

I thought I’d throw up a couple that I’ve built. I just don’t keep many photos at photobucket. Good or bad critiques are always welcome.

7-23-09-004.jpg

DSC06498.jpg

classic
Participant
@classic

WOW!! These pics are huge here. lol:eek:

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

looking “BIG” bwahahahahahaha

i like them, i was looking at the bottom image and it looks like the coin is overshooting the rear spring deck ??? probably just the angle of the machine in the photo

classic
Participant
@classic

It could be how I round the edge of any spring saddle coin or plate. It helps keep the spring from breaking on a sharp edge. I always put them on without the a-bar and springs and make sure it is not hanging over. The little things make the biggest difference in how a machine runs and its reliability.

Later Classic

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

cool you make tattoo machines, is that your job or are you a tattooist who just makes his own machines?

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

That bottom one looks awesome, damned if I know how they work though haha. I always thought they’d be real uncomfortable to use, all that bulkiness compared to a pencil.

classic
Participant
@classic

Thanks for the views. I just build now. An accident damaged my right hand and just not up for tattooing right now. May get back into it later. I’m in no hurry.;)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.