Iro253
Participant
@iro253

Heres a quick story for you guys!

I turned 18 got ink:]

2 weeks later got some more

2 weeks later got some more

Now i whanna get a tattoo for the inner child in me i whanna get a cutsman tattoo’d on my wrist

1932159.jpg

I just wanted to ask for some oponions on how do you think the white of the scicors on his head will look? do you think they will be noticible enough ?

Ps if you dont know who cutsman is go play megaman 1 😀

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Depends on how dark your skin is. Typically though, white doesn’t show up worth a damn even on a really light skinned white person. If you’re African American, forget it.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Iro253
Participant
@iro253

Damn i really want a cutsman do you think it would look allright without the white?

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Not even close to allright. The nonfilled in parts would look exactly like that–like they weren’t filled in. I’m sorry, but 9/10, any design with that much white in it is gonna look like crap.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

White is a very difficult colour for anything other than highlights as it tends to fade very rapidly.

If you look at my backpiece the artist used a mix of blue, purple, and white to create a white effect on the tiger – however it is not pure white and will need regular touchups.

With decent shading and white highlights it can look pretty sweet but a block plain white will not be worth the hassle.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.