Blue1
Participant
@blue1

GO GET NEW INK!

I always, ALWAYS resort to pain when I’m down in the dumps. Lol…. anywho I’m stoked. I tend to “create” tatts for various places on myself and when I get the $ I have them done. I basically have several ideas just sitting in my brain (scary thought)

I’m goin for my consult with my artist for an abdominal tatt. I want my scar camouflaged as good as possible since I’m not one for surgery.

Kinda have an idea as to what I’m gettin but we are gonna fine tune it today after I get off work. (I’m still working and researching my rib piece….it’s just not done yet and it’s gonna be boo-coos of green to get it) and I’ll have to make a final decision as to if I want to go hip to hip or just the length of the scar.

Hmmmm…. I’ll let you all know how it goes! (it’s amazing that I get excited over the smallest things. :rolleyes:)

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

keep us posted

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Tease. 😀 Can’t wait to see what you get

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Getting excited by a tattoo is a stupid little thing? Wow, are you in the wrong place. I mean, I don’t know if you noticed, but we’re slightly excited FOR you.

What’s the actual idea you’re kicking around?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

the idea is simple really….. but I’m gonna wait and just show it all once it’s done. But it will eventually connect TO my rib piece.

Gettin it done next friday………

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.